Once your club has confirmed its participation and once you are registered in a team, you can immediately start fundraising. Here’s how to start:
- Create your personal fundraising page on https://help.redcross.be/events/holes-for-heroes (follow the steps on the website)
- Once your profile is created, you will receive a link that redirects to your profile. You can start fundraising! Share your personal link with all your friends!
How much shall I collect?
Who is going to support my challenge?
How to communicate?
- Post messages about the challenge
- Share your fundraising page
- Be creative! Add pictures of you playing golf, tag golf friends on your pictures…
- Try to customise all your messages with your personal experience
I have decided to participate in the Holes for Heroes Challenge. This challenge supports the hard work the Red Cross has been doing in the fight against Covid-19.
The goal of the challenge? I will try to play as many golf holes as possible in one day!
Support the Red Cross and my challenge by sponsoring my participation. Don’t forget that your donation is fiscally deductible.
Thanks for your support! »